Known as ‘Novomatic’ the brand of casino games has transformed over the years when in 2000, Greentube I.E.S AG acquired 70% of its shareholding and in 2011 Astra Gaming acquired the remaining 30%. Novomatic’s suite of casino games as the shareholder percentages imply, Novomatic is more properly named Greentube Internet Entertainment solutions. In the last 10 years the company has expanded its game portfolio with includes: 80 browser-based online slot games and a dozen mobile games. Novomatic itself as a whole is authored by: 395 video slots, 89 multi-games, 13 jackpot games, 2 Panther Roulette™ games, 8 electronic table games and 1 reel tournament. Games are free to download and can be played for fun or in real money betting casino mode for players to deposit cash and win real money, get paid out in cash. Usability and quality stand out for Novomatic casino games. In the past two years the portfolio has expanded to include Poker and Bingo.
Play the most popular Novomatic slots for real money at our safe and reputable Novomatic casino partners. Before depositing real money you are welcome to try out and play the games for fun only with no download and no registration required. Enjoy free play!
Novomatic Deluxe slots are the most popular online slot games at Novomatic casinos mainly because of their high limit bets, frequent payouts, addictive and super exciting "gamble" feature and improved overall game play experience.
What is being coined ‘Novomatic Remote Play™ is the collection of Novomatic Novo Line™ slot machines. These are games that can be played on PC’s and where players can even play two machines at a time. The way to activate this system is by scanning a QR code from the machine, selecting a game to play, play wherever you want and then scan the QR code again to return to the control.
Currently there are over a dozen mobile games for Novomatic. Greentube is churning out mobile slots, skill games, poker, bingo, and multiplayer 3D slots for its players. Greentube has made games accessible online like the popular Novomatic Gaminator, Admiral, Novostar and Novoline. The games are unique in that they require no download and are captivating with graphics and sound. Other popular online casino slots by Novomatic/Greentube include Book of Ra Deluxe slots, Sizzling Hot deluxe slots, Lucky Lady’s Charm, and Katana. There are currently tow different online casinos that people can play on their iPhone, iPad or Android and this is through real-money Novomatic casinos like StarGames, Quasar Gaming and EnergyCasino.
Novomatic was founded in 1980 and in 1981 the company began to expand into Europe, first Germany, France, Netherlands, and Switzerland. By 1982 and through to 1983 the expansion continued to new markets across the world. The next year, in 1984, developments in technology started to create the platform to support future state-of-the-art slot machines. By 1988, Novomatic was a foundation of C.S.C, a holding company in Switzerland and then expanded into the Republic of South Africa. In 1989, after the fall of the Iron Curtain pioneering into new EU Member States became prominent and resulted in the opening of Casino Admiral Montreux in Switzerland. Small-scale productions also started to establish in Prague and the Czech Republic. In 1990 American Poker II launched in the market “The Legend” which went down in the History of Gaming, casino equipment was being delivered to South Africa and NOVO-Invest Casino Development AG was founded which would later become today’s NOVOMATIC AG. Novomatic went on the open the largest casino in the Czech Republic in Prague as a joint venture with the City of Prague. As the years progressed, Novomatic was awarded to first license in North America in Ontario, Canada and its reign only continued to grow worldwide. 2009 is when games started coming online.